Acme holds open auditions for each of our three main stage productions. Acme auditions are available to all students in the Yolo County area from the summer they graduate 8th grade, thru the summer after they graduate 12th grade. There is no fee to participate in Acme!
To sign up to audition or help back stage, use the buttons below!
The Audition Process
1. Click the button above to complete the form & sign up for a 10-minute slot.
2. We will email to confirm your audition time and send you a monologue packet, Conflict Form and waiver.
3. Choose and prepare a monologues. Memorization is not required!
4. Show up for your 10-minute slot. Bring your Conflict Form and waiver (signed by your guardian)
5. Some actors may be asked to attend a group Call Backs session on the final day of auditions.
6. The cast list will be sent out via email.
We know auditions can be stressful and intimidating. Keep in mind that we are cheering you on and hoping we can find a role for you where you will shine! The reality is that folks do not always get cast in their first show. However, we encourage you to stay involved in the company – act in a small project, come to a play reading, help out backstage, usher – the more theatre experience you get on and off-stage, the more comfortable you will be at future auditions!
Helping Back Stage
1. Click the button above to complete the form & to let us know you are interested!
2. We will email you about upcoming opportunities.
If you have questions, please email our Stage Manager at stagemanager [at] acmetheatre [dot] net.
By David Ives
Auditions: March 19, 20, 21
Rehearsals: April 13 - May 22
Shows: May 22, 23, 24, 25
Cast Size: 7 Actors
The Three Musketeers
By Ken Ludwig
Auditions: May 28, 29, 50
Rehearsals: June 15 - July 24
Shows: July 24 - Aug 9 - Three Weekends!
Everyone who auditions will be cast!
Sign ups will begin May 1, 2020